Today, Saturday, the Austrian government granted its approval to organize the start of the Formula 1 World Championship by holding two races without a public on July 5 and 12 at the Spielberg circuit.
A BBC report revealed that if the Austrian races are successful, the Formula 1 season may continue on July 19 in Hungary.

The approval of the Austrian authorities came, after a detailed proposal by the organizers, on how to set up the two races with the lowest possibilities for infection of the new Coronavirus, by taking a set of measures such as medical examinations and a set of health measures.

“The project adheres to measures to limit the spread of the new Coruna virus,” Austrian Health Minister Rudolf Anschubert said in an official statement.

After the start of the 2020 season in Australia was postponed in March due to the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic, Ross Brown, sporting director of the Formula 1 World Championship, said earlier this month that Austria was the ideal place to start competitions, which was To be launched in Australia.





Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here